The KVH Annual General Meeting (AGM) was held last Wednesday. Thank you to all those who were able to attend the event and thank you also to everyone for voting.
All Resolutions were passed at the AGM:
- that the minutes of the 2021 AGM be approved.
- that the Chairman and Chief Executive’s reports be approved.
- that the financial report for the 12 months ending 31 March 2022 be approved.
- approval of the Biosecurity (Readiness and Response) and the Biosecurity (Kiwifruit National Pathway Management Plan) levy rates. For the year ending 31 March 2024 the Biosecurity (Readiness and Response) levy decreases to the rate of eight tenths of a cent – 0.8c - per tray equivalent on all commercial varieties of kiwifruit except Actinidia arguta, exported to all markets other than Australia, and the Biosecurity (Kiwifruit National Pathway Management Plan) levy increases to the rate of six tenths of a cent - 0.6c - per tray.
- that the budget for 2023/24 be approved.
- that William Buck be reappointed as auditor for the 2022/23 financial year.
- that Directors fees be adjusted from 1 August 2022, based on a recent external review.
- that Directors fees for additional duties undertaken in a biosecurity response be set, based on a recent external review.
- that minor changes to the KVHI Rules be approved, to update our registered address, the purpose of the society to incorporate the Kiwifruit National Pathway Management Plan and formatting corrections.
If you have any questions about the AGM results please either contact KVH on 0800 665 825, email [email protected] or speak to a KVH Director.
All AGM documents, including Resolutions, financial statements and budget information are available to reference on the KVH website.