Improved R&D website now live
KVH has made some improvements to the R&D section of the website to make it much more user-friendly. Growers still need to be logged in to view the full R&D section.
The main changes:
- The latest R&D news and reports will appear as blogs on the R&D landing page.
- When logged in to the website, four main sections will become visible:
- The Research Projects and Reports page is now organised into categories more relevant to growers. You’ll note some projects/reports fall under more than one category.
- The search engine for ‘research projects and reports’ has been improved as each document is linked to key search words.
- The ‘Product Testing Results’ are all loaded on one page in alphabetical order.
Let us know your feedback on the new site – email KVH