KVH Board seeks Independent Director, Biosecurity
KVH is looking for an Independent Director with experience in biosecurity to make a significant contribution to the strategic approach to biosecurity risk management for the kiwifruit industry to join the KVH Board.
- Strong strategic skills
- Experience in leadership and/or management of biosecurity risks especially looking at future challenges
- Understanding of risk management required for exotic pests and diseases that may threaten the kiwifruit industry
- Experience with regulators influencing the development of biosecurity policy settings, practices and procedures, and preferably with a relevant tertiary qualification
- Strong relationships with key industry, horticulture, regional & central government
- Finance and commercial experience desirable
- Experience in governance.
Click here for the job description.
If you are interested in this position, please send your expression of interest with details of your relevant experience to:
PO Box 4246
Mt Maunganui South
Or email to: [email protected]