KVH Director elections
Growers AGM packs include voting papers for the AGM resolutions and director elections. There are three grower member vacancies for the KVH Board and three candidates standing for election. The candidates are:
· COOK, Simon – read about Simon here
· MALLEY, Dermott – read about Dermott here
· TANNER, David – read about David here
Providing that they all receive votes; the three candidates are duly elected to the KVH Board. Following the rule changes at the 2017 AGM, the number of votes they receive will determine the length of term each director is elected for:
· the director with the highest number of votes will be elected for a term of three years;
· the director with the second highest number of votes will be elected for a term of two years; and
· the director with the third highest number of votes will be elected for a term of one year.
Subsequently, on expiry of appointment, the term of each Director then elected to the KVH Board will be three years.