Psa-V Best Practice Guide + Wall Chart now online
The Psa-V Best Practice Guide for 2016-17 has been finalised and is now available on the KVH website here.
To accompany the online Guide, a summarised ‘Wall Chart’ version is also available online here. Growers will receive an A2 poster-sized copy of the Wall Chart in the post with the next Kiwiflier.A key feature of this annual Guide and Wall Chart is the KVH Recommended Product List which sets out the upcoming season’s approved products for protection against Psa-V, their year-round application rates and permitted use periods. Key changes to this season’s Recommended Product List include the following:
- New copper product, AG Copp 75, has been included.
- KeyStrepto™ is available under a Justified Approval (JA) only.
- Kasumin® is limited to one application for the season.
- A second application of a bactericide (Kasumin® or KeyStrepto™) may be allowed under JA only.
- Kasumin® is permitted from the start of bud break until 21 days before the start of flowering (male or female).
- KeyStrepto is permitted from the start of bud break until 7 days before the start of flowering (male or female).
- CPPU (Ambitious/Caplit) - one application permitted from bud break until 7 days before the first female flower opens. Not permitted on gold varieties.
- A second CPPU application may be allowed under a JA only.
- Soil applied Actigard™ has been removed. It may be permitted under a JA only.